Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Brennan Files 83

Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005
To: Mystery Lady
From: chickq@aol.com
Subject: Re: Change in Routine

I think this is a novel idea - or, perhaps novelette idea - and the fact that I'm only seeing it now, Monday noon, when you sent it on Friday, may be a bit of an answer, itself. It is true that, oddly, perhaps, I rarely am on-line over the weekend. That's probably because basically live on line Mon-through-Friday, one of the things that makes a weekend feel like a weekend to me is that I don't spend much time on the Internet, Saturday and Sunday. But, I don't want to commit to not writing you on Tuesday or Wednesday. Or, for that matter, to writing to you on Wednesday or Thursday.

I am more comfortable with the notion of letting it happen, as it happens. And, not happen as it doesn't happen. Letting it flow as it flows. Or doesn't.

That's my instinct, on this one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home